[Fredslist] Beshert!

Bill Solz stresssolutionsli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:46:49 EST 2015

This is an old Jewish term whose meaning is "it was meant to be." Today I had such an experience courtesy of this wonderful group.
It all began with one Scott Bloom who was kind enough to respond to my inquiry about possible office space for rental on an hourly basis. I actually had decided to take the dive and put that request on Fred's List with a minimum of hope of fulfilling what I wanted. I could not be more delighted as Scott put me in touch with someone who has subsequently provided me with the same! Then today I had a meeting with Scott at his office and as I was leaving, none other than Fred, himself, walks in. This was indeed a chance encounter that proved to be fortuitous for me as Fred, in his endearing fashion, subsequently invited me to Ben's Health group over at the Friar's. I ended up meeting several new Gothamites who I otherwise would not have, and was able to enlighten several more people to the values of Havening, and then I even learned that Ben and Flo have similar lineage as me! As if that wasn't enough, I just became the proud purchaser of "power stays" for my collared shirts, courtesy of Flo! I guess it was Beshert!!
All in one beautiful day, just another byproduct of the Gotham experience!

Bill Solz LCSW, CASAC
Director of Stress Solutions of Long Island / CHANGES!
Certified Anger Resolution Therapist
Domestic ViolenceTrained
www.StressSolutionsofLongIsland.com

16 East 40th St. Ste 1001 NY 10016