[Fredslist] Last night's film festival

DLS Design info at dlsdesign.com
Tue Nov 10 10:46:33 EST 2015

I went to the Festival over at Friar's club. I have to say I enjoyed this immensely. I don't know why I didn't go before.

All the entries were very good. I was going to say 'entertaining', but some were on serious, even morbid subjects, and that might not be quite the word.

Submissions from Gothamites were a lot of fun. Alex Vachon's sendup of a BMW ad was a scream. You think it's a standard commercial, then it takes a wrong turn (literally).

I also loved the wedding photographer promotion (Mike Lebensohn), seeing Len Cariou in person and escaping from a nursing home, and my favorite: The Lollipop by Talia Zinder. By coincidence, an old friend of mine is a cousin of her's (second cousin?). For someone so young, this film shows real promise. Really great to see.

I suggest coming next year.

David
David Schiffer

DLS Design
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 504

Web Design | Branding & Marketing | Search Optimization | Web Hosting | Social Media

info at dlsdesign.com
www.dlsdesign.com