[Fredslist] A Morninig with Al Fecci

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com
Wed Nov 4 09:52:45 EST 2015

Good morning once again Gotham,

I was fortunate enough to be able to spend yesterday morning with Al Fecci on some of his appointments.  There’s quite a bit of synergy between what Al and I do so I figured I could benefit from shadowing him and learning firsthand.  If you didn’t know, Al is in the telecommunications business and can help with your office phone and internet issues/expenses as well as some other office products.  Anyway, I listened to a potential customer of Al’s explain her problems as well as her limits on what she was able to do in order to fix them.  Al didn’t try to “sell” the customer.  He simply listened, explained what was causing the problems, and offered his advice and the best/least expensive method of fixing them.  Needless to say, she booked a follow up appointment.

The point is, if you or your clients or anyone in your circle of influence have an office phone and/or internet, give Al a call and feel confident he’s looking out for your contact’s best interest!

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi (USMC Veteran)
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com<mailto:rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com>