[Fredslist] Join us at the Young Pros Happy Hour this Thursday!

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Tue Nov 3 16:38:46 EST 2015

Debbie and I are going -- are you? We would love to have a drink with you and our Young Pros Thursday evening.  Details are below.

[Let me know if you want to travel there together.  We can start the party early!]

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101