[Fredslist] COME RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO WESTERNERS

Renee Nevins rnevins at johnmglover.com
Wed May 27 10:11:19 EDT 2015

WARM & SUNNY GREETINGS FROM WESTERNERS!

We've been told by many that we are one of the most "warm and fuzzy" groups in all of Gotham - not to mention FUN! We even serve wine with breakfast on occasion (it's 5 o'clock somewhere :)).  If that sparks your interest, please join us for our next breakfast meeting.

WHERE:  The John M. Glover Agency (located in the Hyatt Building across the street from the Stop and Shop driveway).
            53 Lake Avenue Ext.
      Danbury, CT  06811
            Parking is in the upper rear of the building - entrance to conference room is on the upper left side of the building.  Please park on the conference room side of the parking lot so you don't get blocked in by employee cars.

WHEN:   Wednesday June 3rd
                8:30am - 10:00am (please try to arrive 10-15 minutes prior)
                Breakfast and refreshments will be served

PLEASE RSVP BY MONDAY JUNE 1ST - We are a non-compete group, so please let me know in advance if you would like to attend so I can make sure there are no conflicts. WE CANNOT ACCEPT WALK-INS.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Renée Nevins
Westerners Group Coordinator

Renée L. Nevins, CLTC
Vice President
Life, Disability & Long Term Care Insurance
John M. Glover Agency
53 Lake Avenue Ext
Danbury, CT  06811
203-672-4953 Direct Phone