[Fredslist] Vacationing in PA - looking for suggestions

Ann Lindsay ann.lindsay2142 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:30:10 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am looking for suggestions for areas/towns even possible specific rental options to create a 3 generation family week in central to eastern PA this summer.  We have chosen this area as we have kids coming from Boston and Cincinnati, and it is the half way point.

We want to rent an affordable 3/4 bedroom house in an area that has lots to do.  The grandkids will want to swim daily, with maybe an excursion to a water or amusement park.  The kids will want to raft on the river, rent bikes - what ever this area has to offer.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts!

Ann Lindsay
Style of Success Image Consulting
sosformen.com <http://sosformen.com/>