[Fredslist] Need Manhattan pop-up space

Ann Lindsay ann.lindsay2142 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:42:27 EDT 2015

Hello Manhattan Gothamites,

Our area has been singled out for a large shipment of J Hilburn Spring and Summer samples to show to the NYC market.

They are gorgeous and we are excited to showcase them, but the problem is its up to us to find a location for them that is accessible for Stylists to show to clients.

We need a pop-up location on a shoestring (like a few of the samples?)  budget for the last week of May, and then the last two weeks of June.

Should be central.

Could be a lesser used conference room, or vacant retail space?  We will merchandize it nicely, so it needs to be able to be locked up at night.

THANK YOU for any thoughts you might have.

Ann

Ann Lindsay
Style of Success Image Consulting
sosformen.com <http://sosformen.com/>