[Fredslist] Food Service Manager/ Corporate Hospitality Conference service operations

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Thu May 14 07:42:11 EDT 2015

Dear Tribe,

Justin Hollander, is the son of one my oldest and best friends.

He has asked my help to find him a new salaried position with growth career
potential, knowing my wonderful resource of the Gotham Network.

Justin's resume is attached.
Please review and share it with anyone you believe who might be able to
help him secure a position.

While he is seeking to use his long term experience in the corporate
hospitality food service management field, he is definitely willing to
explore other opportunities outside of this field, that can utilize his
hospitality management experience.

Please contact Justin directly.

*Mobile: 917 596 6725 *

*email: Hollisj8 at aol.com <Hollisj8 at aol.com>*

Your help and consideration is greatly appreciated as always.

Steve

*Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter*
*Co-Chair and Group Coordinator LI Real Estate Chapter*

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC  Direct: 516 528 2288
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>