[Fredslist] Inaugural Breakfast LI Real Estate Chapter Tuesday May 19th

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Thu May 14 06:28:07 EDT 2015

Dear Fellow Gotham Members

Come Ride the Circuit to the Inaugural breakfast meeting of the Long Island
Real Estate Chapter!

*Tuesday May 19, 2015 *

*    7:30 to 9:30 am*

*at the*

*Holiday Inn Hotel *

*215 Sunnyside Blvd. *
*Plainview, NY 11803 *

As Co-Chair (with Tom Hanik), and Group Coordinator,
I would greatly appreciate your help, support and participation.

*Requested Effort:*

Please forward the invite below to your *"C" level executive **"decision
maker" **clients, family, friends, and associates on Long Island *who meet
the profile of our desired members.

*Profile:*

*Landlords and Tenants of "significant" real estate space in Nassau and
Suffolk Counties, and/or employers of 100 or more workers.*

*Chapter's Mandate: *

*Forum for "C" Level Executive "decision makers" *to share *their **"problems
and solutions"*  fostering their companies and organizations to flourish
and be most profitable operating in this geographic region.

Guest speakers will be invited regularly to address this chapter with
topics of importance and interest.

If you have a subject topic and/or speakers to recommend,
please let me know!

*All attendees must be pre - registered for admittance.*

*Here is the
link:https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1306&PCID=1306:0:0:0:0
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1306&PCID=1306:0:0:0:0>*

Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thank you so very much for your help and participation, to make this unique
new chapter one of Gotham's most dynamic and supportive to our tribe.

Steve

*Group Coordinator  Co-ChairmanLong Island Real Estate Chapter*

 [image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC  Direct: 516 528 2288
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>