[Fredslist] FREE Power Wheelchair and Shower Chair

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Mon May 11 14:44:45 EDT 2015

My Dad is no longer able to use a C350 power Wheelchair and a
Shower/commode chair since he has been able to obtain replacements that are
more suited to his size and disability.

Please see the attached photos and, if you know of anyone who could use
these items, we will be happy to donate them.

The wheelchair needs some TLC and a battery and the controls are presently
on the left side as well as in the back for companion use.

The Shower chair is relatively new..

These items are located at my Dad's apartment in East Meadow.  You can
email me or call my cell 516.318.3123.  I will be contacting the MS Society
(my Dad has MS) and Wounded Warriors but thought I would let my Gotham
family know first in case someone knows someone in need.

Thank you,

Phyllis

*Phyllis Anne Newbert*
Vice President