[Fredslist] Thumbs up to Gotham Downtown!

Keith Crosby keith-crosby at charter.net
Wed May 6 20:58:36 EDT 2015

Beat me to it!  What a wonderful group to ride the circuit to!  I look forward to visiting again this summer as I ride the circuit to fine my new home group .... if you have not been to this group yet then you are costing yourself a wonderful experience!

Keith Crosby

And, ladies, if you want to stand out in a crowd, ride the circuit to Downtown. Today I found myself in the company of 18 (count ‘em) men and no other women!

Warm regards,

Jane Beddall

Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.
Dovetail Resolutions, LLC