[Fredslist] Up to $100, 000 available from NYS for Training your workforce. Check it out.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:24:27 EDT 2015

I provide this so you may take advantage of it yourself or pass it to a
client or business associate or whomever you think may take advantage of
this.  Here Stonybrook offers to help with the application but I am sure
you can do it yourself or get help from whoever you like.

   New York State has Announced A Funding Opportunity for Workforce
Development Training - Deadline July 30 2015

Qualified companies can be approved for up to $100,000 for training their
workforce. The following is the link to the Governor's press release:
https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-7092-million-economic-development-resources-awarded-fourth-round

There are many different avenues you can take to apply for a variety of
training programs. We have guided many of  our clients in submitting
successful applications.  We are here to help you with the process.

Please contact us with if you would like to attend an information session
or to schedule individual appointments.   To access the CFA application
visit:  https://apps.cio.ny.gov/apps/cfa/

You can contact Maria Sicari:  maria.sicari at stonybrook.edu (631-216-7517)
or Karen Oaks:  karen.oaks at stonybrook.edu (631-216-7516).

Best Regards,

Karen M. Oaks

Assistant Director, Center for Corporate Education

1000 Innovation Road

Stony Brook, NY  11794
   --
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office