[Fredslist] film lovers and enthusiasts

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri May 1 19:03:33 EDT 2015

Gotham,
I have put a challenge to my daughter (the film maker) and she has accepted.  The challenge centers around her watching 30 classic movies of my choosing, which she will have to write a critique of after she is done (a new apple device awaits her upon completion).  I want them to be 30 films she has not seen that have great story telling at the core.  I have already tapped the big top movie lists from IMDB to American Film Institute so I am looking for films that are great but might not make the top lists.  Also films by female directors and producers and unique foreign films.  Think comedy, drama, suspense, love, horror, etc.

Please don't provide me more than 3 films it will be too large of a list to cull through otherwise.

Thank you, all the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal