[Fredslist] Practice Pitch Presentation

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 21:25:12 EST 2015

|     |
|  Gotham, If you are interested in seeing a practice pitch for a business sign up to attend The Gotham Executive Group meeting on March 4. The details are below. Sign up and execute payment at the Gotham Networking website. Hope to see you there.       Meeting Location -  |     |     |     |     |
|  HUB OFFICE 1065 Avenue of the Americas (corner of 40th) 4th  GUEST SPEAKER –  |     |     |     |     |
|  “A PRACTICE PITCH” which is an information session where you will hear and ask questions as the CEO prepares to eventually pitch to investor groups. This is an information session not a pitch to investors. Valli Ravindran CoFounder/CEO Traveloti http://traveloti.com   Traveloti is an online marketplace for experiential travel packages to help travelers worldwide find and book trips based on their interests. We are able to do this by partnering with travel operators who have local expertise in specific regions of the world.    |

Traveloti’sCo-Founder/CEO is Valli Ravindran, has 13 years experience in building consumerweb/mobile products for companies like AOL and PBS. Valli has 7 yearsexperience in owning a travel site, http://freshgrub.netthat has published 600+ articles on travel and living. She has 5 years ofstartup leadership experience in managing product & technology teams forhigh-growth companies in NYC.   Mitch Tublin

Agent of Change, Leadership Expert, and
Professional Speaker
www.linkedin.com/in/mitchtublinwww.facebook.com/businesssuccessadvice