[Fredslist] Please help me welcome Peter Cagiao, our newest member to the Construction Group

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:05:15 EST 2015

Peter Cagiao, CPA is the President of Accounting Logistics. A seasoned
professional with more than 15 years of experience in public and private
accounting, Peter knows what it takes to run a successful business – a
complete and accurate picture of your financial position. Small to mid-size
companies hire Peter because of his ability to efficiently and effectively
capture and report on what is really happening in their business.

He has the experience and knowledge to help you gain control of your
financial position so you can focus on your business. Peter has helped
numerous businesses succeed and grow. He understands how important it is to
know how much cash is on hand to invest in inventory, marketing or capital
improvements. He also realizes how critical it is for a company to control
account receivables to keep cash flow steady and avoid bad debt. Most
important, Peter’s training and experience as a CPA makes him very
efficient; saving time and money for his clients.

*Industry Specialization*

   - Family-owned Business
   - Entrepreneurial Organizations
   - Construction
   - Real Estate
   - Manufacturing & Distribution

We are pleased to welcome Peter to Gotham and Construction.  He can be
reached at 201 693-2173 and peter.cagiao at accountinglogisticsllc.com

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office