[Fredslist] Check out "LinkedIn Connected"

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneblogger.net
Wed Feb 25 11:46:09 EST 2015

If you use the LinkedIn app on your phone or tablet, you know how awful it is. A few weeks ago I started using the "LinkedIn Connected" free app (Android, but started on iPhone).

It automatically searches my calendar & suggests those contacts to connect with. If I'm already connected, it prompts me to "prep for the mtg" by looking at their Profile. It also reminds me of birthdays & job updates, and even inserts quick Congrats messages that I can edit for LinkedIn networking on the go.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linkedin.android.connected

I've become equally happy to check it, as I do my Facebook app. Try it out on your phone & see if helps your face-to-face networking.

~ Vik @ phoneBlogger.net
Direct: 516.642.4100