[Fredslist] SAVE THE DATE ~ SATURDAY 4/25 ~ 8 PM

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 23:15:16 EST 2015

 ~  Riverside Choral Society's Next Concert   ~

                                                     A L I C E   T U L L Y
 H A L L    at   L I N C O L N   C E N T E R

                     Broadway & 66 Street

                     Saturday April 25

                              8:00  pm

                   Tickets ~  100, 75, 45, 25

                                        Spring  Concert

   Stabat  Mater
Rossini

Te  Deum
Dvorák

_Elizabeth Blancke-Biggs, soprano _
(http://www.elizabethblancke-biggs.com/)

_

Margaret  Lattimore,
mezzo-soprano _ (http://www.margaretlattimore.net/)

_
Michele Angelini, tenor _ (http://www.micheleangelini.com/)

Patrick Gardner, conductor

Saturday, April  25, 2015 at 8:00 PM
Alice Tully Hall
Lincoln Center

Contact Me for Tickets  ~  100, 75, 45, 25