[Fredslist] Looking for Bankruptcy Attorney Open to Teaching a 45 minute Pro Bono Session

Rachel Lurie rl at lurieinfo.com
Mon Feb 16 10:44:12 EST 2015

The Financial Women's Association  http://fwa.org  , of which I am a member, is presenting a weekly course on Financial Literacy to students of Grace Institute http://www.graceinstitute.org/
The March 16th evening class is on "Getting Out of Debt, and Bankruptcy".  An FWA member will be teaching the Getting Out of Debt Portion.  It would be so much more helpful to our student base if a Bankruptcy attorney were able to join us to speak about personal bankruptcy for half an hour to 45 minutes.

I am sending out this request in the hopes that somewhere in the Gotham universe there is an attorney willing to share his knowledge with an underserved student audience.

Please respond to me offline at the number/email below.
Thanking you for your consideration.
Rachel

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D049D5.7E79AF30]<http://www.lurieinfo.com/>

Rachel Lurie, MLS