[Fredslist] Please vote for my granddaughter Zoë

Haims, Arlene ahaims at alliedwealthpartners.com
Mon Feb 2 15:49:37 EST 2015

Hi Gotham friends.  My sweet grandchild us entered in a photo contest. Please vote for her. Only takes a minute.
Gotham LI member. Arlene Haims

Zoe Jade wants to win rubber duckies!

It's extremely simple to vote for Zoe's picture and only takes a few seconds! You don't have to enter any information either.

Click the link below, if a popup comes you can just hit "skip"..

Her photo will show, in the top left corner is a green box with the word "vote". Please click that, do not click "like" because they don't count, only votes do!

That's all you have to do, click this link: http://tinyurl.com/pnx5tjh

And click VOTE!!!

Zoe appreciates it!
[image.jpeg]