[Fredslist] You're invited

Michael Farrell MFarrell at myldi.com
Mon Sep 29 11:42:01 EDT 2014

Dear Gotham,
Join me for a night of networking, technology and philanthropy at Canon USA's new Headquarters and Technology Facility.  LDI will be making a donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and NewGround for each of my invitees that attend.
Our special guest speaker for the evening is former Met & Yankee, Dwight "Doc" Gooden, who will be making himself available for photo ops and autographs.
Please respond directly to me at mfarrell at myLDI.com<mailto:mfarrell at myLDI.com>, if you would like to attend.  We are limited to 150 guests and would recommend that you RSVP ASAP.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFD812.48154C40]<mailto:rvassel at myLDI.com?subject=RSVP%20to%20LDI%20Canon%20VIP%20Event>