[Fredslist] looking for marketing coordiantor

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue Sep 16 15:24:01 EDT 2014

Gotham,
I am looking for a marketing coordinator for my architectural practice.  If you know someone please have them reach out to me with a resume.  And make sure they tell me that you recommended them.  This is a good position for someone who is a great writer, interested in architecture and design and has little experience. The ad we placed is below. Any help you can give me on this one would be most appreciated!!!! Thanks

Josh

Full‐time Marketing Coordinator needed for award‐winning Architecture and Design firm, with potential to advance to Business Development Director position. Responsibilities include writing submissions for RFPs, developing and updating marketing collateral, award submissions, new business development, identification of potential market segments/clients and representing the firm at professional events.
Qualifications should include:
*              1-3 years marketing or business development experience is a bonus with an architecture and/or interior design firm
*              Professional demeanor, and fully comfortable representing the firm for networking and prospecting at professional events
*              Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
*              Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*                     Graphic design and/or photography skills are a bonus

*                     Command of PR methods and approaches for a design firm:

*                     Media relations, News (press releases, media alerts, Byline articles, Crisis public relations, Speaking opportunities

*                     Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, multi‐task, and follow‐through

*                     Flexible, a proactive team player

*                     Creative thinker

*                     Ability to “hit the ground running” to grow the firm’s profile and success in the market

*                     Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Please send cover letter, resume, and writing sample in pdf format, to jobs at joshuazinder.com<mailto:jobs at joshuazinder.com>
Please no phone calls.

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal