[Fredslist] Fwd: Brooklyn Borough President / DSBS - Small Business First Briefing, Fri. 9/19 @ 8:30am

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Sep 16 09:37:27 EDT 2014

I shared this with our Tribe's Brooklyn group that I chair.
I have a meeting out of state that morning but it may make sense for you so I share.
[sent from my iPhone]

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gotham City Networking, Inc. <webmaster at gothamnetworking.com>
Subject: Brooklyn Borough President / DSBS - Small Business First Briefing, Fri. 9/19 @ 8:30am
Date: September 15, 2014 at 5:09:36 PM EDT
To: bearak at me.com

Hi ,

Brooklyn Power Breakfast group admin has sent you the following broadcast message:

Please see below invite from Office of the Brooklyn Borough President to members of our group.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: