[Fredslist] Location change: ride the circuit: joint meeting NYC WOMEN and EXECUTIVE GROUP Wednesday Sept 17

Debbie Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Sep 11 16:25:04 EDT 2014

Hi Gotham,

What are you doing after work next week on Wednesday, September 17th?  Come
and mingle with NY Women and Executive Group at the Friars Club from 6:00
p.m. to 8:00 p.m.  We'll be having wine, light appetizers and good
conversation.

Please note the change in location.  We will be meeting at our Gotham
Clubhouse, the Friars Club.  (We very much appreciate the hospitality
offered by Katia Graytok and the fabulous Thos Moser Showroom.  You should
definitely visit her there and look forward to another Gotham event at the
showroom in the future.)

Since it is a joint meeting, there are no "non-compete" issues so come on
out and join us!

RVSP:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-NYC-Meeting-2013-12-26-1

Details:

What: NY Women and Executive Group Joint Cocktail Meeting

When: Wednesday, September 17th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: The Friars Club, 57 East 55th Street

Why: It's a Gotham joint meeting - the more the merrier!

RSVP:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-NYC-Meeting-2013-12-26-1
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-NYC-Meeting-2013-12-26-
1>

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com