[Fredslist] SAVE THE DATE, 9-30-2014 for lunch at Friar's with LGBTQ Gotham

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 12:09:27 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone, hope you all are well and enjoyed the holiday weekend.  Now that summer weather is finally here, it is soooooo confusing, I keep thinking we are in June....

I want to personally invite each of you to join us on September 30 for our next Gotham LGBTQ meeting.  This is a special week, as many of you know who celebrate the Jewish New Year, and I have a hunch this will be a special meeting.

We are all trying to bring guests and want you to come as circuit riders.  And invite your own guests, you know, the friends, family, colleagues that you want to introduce to the LGBTQ group, as we continue well into our 11th year and keeping steady.  We live in a rapidly changing world on many levels, and are grateful for the good changes that have come our way.  Help us all celebrate and welcome in the New Year!!

best wishes
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz