[Fredslist] What is Gotham First? THE ANSWER YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:38:48 EDT 2014

And how perfect to be launching with the amazing Commerce group! We still
have a few seats left so c'mon circuit riders! Join what will be an
unparalleled Gotham Networking Lunch experience.

Shelley Simpson
JuicePlus+ and JuicePlus+ Energy
www.shelleysimpson.juiceplus.com
www.linkedin.com/in/ssimpsonjuiceplus/