[Fredslist] Mom and the "Summer of Giving"

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 15:14:24 EDT 2014

What a wonderful tribute by Dr. Susan Pickman to her vibrant, enthusiastic, sensitive and warm, caring and loving Mom, Yetta Forman, who indeed was the life of any party, an inspiration to those 1/3 her age (like me...lol) and the perfect example of what the French meant by joie de vivre.  Yetta was truly the most energetic person in the room whose love for life and living it to the fullest was in play until her last breath.  I encourage all of Gotham, whether it is in the memory of lost loved ones, such as Yetta, or as a challenge to the living to care for those less fortunate, let's open up our wallets and give generously to our own Gotham charity fund during this summer of giving.  I'm not much for ice buckets (although I have always been a supporter of ALS charities), but I join with Susan's gift of $250 to Gotham and hereby issue my own personal challenge to all Gothamites to help meet our Summer of Giving Goal.

Dr. Gerald M. Goldhaber
President and CEO, GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001