[Fredslist] Request for Promotional Item Companies--Please respond to jkamberg at pace.edu

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 16:54:42 EDT 2014

Hello Gotham.

I am in the process of seeking to work with a company to provide us with Gifts to give to our Employers at Pace University.

We are interested in giving out Pens, note pads, or hand sanitizers at low costs.

We have an Employer event on November 7th coming up.

I know we have members that do this type of work and want to give you an opportunity to work with me as a vendor.

Please feel free and e-mail me at jkamberg at pace.edu and I will have my Office Administrator contact you directly.

Her contact information is below.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Kamberg

Mechita Self

Career Services at Pace University

212-346-1565

Jeffrey N.  Kamberg

Director of Employer Relations

Career Services - Pace University

NYC Campus: 41 Park Row-14th Floor, New York, NY 10038

Pleasantville Campus: 861 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570

O: 212-346-1712  F: 212-346-1719

jkamberg at pace.edu

www.pace.edu