[Fredslist] New Polls

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 09:52:26 EDT 2014

Hi Gotham:  It's that time of year...the crazy time, and I don't mean Halloween (well, for some of us, that's crazy too...).  I mean, election season, the time we start to see the crazy TV ads and get the crazy emails and even letters (remember them) from crazy politicians (are there any other kind?).  In keeping with this crazy season, it seems the U.S. Senate may be either up for grabs or favoring the Republicans, depending on whose polls you believe.  Well, let's do our own.  Do you believe the Senate will go Republican this year and how do you feel about that, if it happens?  Go to Gotham City Networking, Inc. and voice your opinion on our latest polls.  Then check back often to see how your crazy opinion compares with your fellow crazy Gothamites.  Democracy at work, Gotham, so vote on our poll and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON NOVEMBER 4, OUR CRAZY ELECTION DAY!   Your pollster,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gotham City Networking, Inc.
Gotham City Networking. To forge a virtually cost-free partnership steeped in the spirit of fraternity (or sorority as the case may be) that goes beyond matters of ...
View on www.gothamnetworki... Preview by Yahoo

Dr. Gerald M. Goldhaber
President and CEO, GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G