[Fredslist] welcome 2 new Gotham New Haven members Gene Braunstein and Atty. Jerry Goldstein

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Mon Oct 13 08:05:53 EDT 2014

Help me welcome 2 new Gotham New Haven members: Gene Braunstein and Atty.
Jerry Goldstein.

cid:image007.jpg at 01CE3061.DC8E5740cid:image007.jpg at 01CE3061.DC8E5740
Here we  g r o w  again. Please join me in welcoming these 2 new members to
Gotham New Haven.

A little bit about/from Gene:

Leaving sitcom writing/producing behind me (and stand-up comedy before
that), I consulted on and punched up (added humor to) TV scripts and
screenplays of other writers for several years. I now help businesses
differentiate themselves by appropriately punching up their marketing. Humor
not only informs and gets the attention of your customers/clients, it
entertains them as well. This helps your company get your message across in
a refreshing, highly effective and more appealing way.

Gene's contact details are:

Gene Braunstein

Founder and Chief Chief

Comedyfacelift.com LLC

 <http://www.comedyfacelift.com> www.comedyfacelift.com

 <mailto:gene at comedyfacelift.com> gene at comedyfacelift.com

203-202-7986

Increasing sales and brand awareness through humor

A little bit about/from Jerry:

As a Divorce and Family Lawyer I endeavor to successfully bring my clients
through the maze of the family court system to a new life post-divorce. I am
also a General Practitioner. I own and manage a small general practice law
office including preparation of Motions, Briefs, and Applications and
Arguing in Superior, (Family, Civil, Juvenile, and Criminal Courts),
Bankruptcy, and Probate Courts, and Administrative Hearings (Workers'
Compensation, Social Security, Motor Vehicle).

Jerry's contact details are:

Law Office of Jerome N. Goldstein, Esq.

4 Research Drive, Suite 402

Shelton, CT   06484

(203) 929-7773

Fax (203) 929-3444

E-mail:  <mailto:jerry at attygoldstein.com> jerry at attygoldstein.com

 <http://www.attygoldstein.com> www.attygoldstein.com

Help me welcome Gene and Jerry to Gotham.