[Fredslist] Alan Schwartz Modeling at Tonight's Men's Fashion Show

Schwartz, Riva riva at ajslaw.com
Thu Oct 9 15:44:41 EDT 2014

ALAN is MODELING!!!!!!!

[https://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/285698/dbab9a3a78932be1c3d971898e7487ca/image/jpeg]

Ladies and Gentlemen
Our apologies for not making this clear

You do NOT need to bring a male or female
colleague to our BYOM Event.  Please register as an individual attendee.

Thursday, October 9
5:30 - 8:00 PM

BYOM @ L&T
Bring Your Own Man Fashion Show

This year's BYOM event will have a new twist.  We have partnered with Lord & Taylor in Garden City to host a men's fashion show. We are looking for male models of all ages to show denim and tailored clothing. Sorry - this designer does not carry Big & Tall.

The event includes a networking cocktail social with wine and hors d'oeuvres from 5:30-7 PM in the upstairs restaurant at Sara Beth's.  Immediately after, the fashion show will be on the main floor at 7:00 PM.

MODELS - you will need to have a pre-show fitting sometime before the event AND arrive by 6:00 PM the night of the event.  If interested, email beth at moxxienetwork.com<mailto:beth at moxxienetwork.com?subject=BYOM%20%40%20L%26T%20Model>

Location:   Lord & Taylor
                 1200 Franklin Ave, Garden City

Price:       Moxxie Members and their male guests - $35
                Nonmembers -  $45
No charge for models

Click here to register <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=38136555&msgid=639067&act=6FZT&c=285698&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moxxienetwork.com%2Fevents%2F>

[https://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/285698/eed7e70ea7aff508050b0568ab96f847/image/jpeg]

Wednesday, October 29
11:00 AM - 2:30 PM

[https://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/285698/e32bc9aa9e1a6a43f51d50b9dd76690e/image/jpeg]
A Leadership Forum & Fundraiser

Great speakers, fabulous venue,  high-level business professional from the corporate, nonprofit, academic and entrepreneurial fields.

  Don't miss LI's most sophisticated, intelligent and entertaining event!

Details and Registration at
EmeraldSummit.org<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=38136555&msgid=639067&act=6FZT&c=285698&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.emeraldsummit.org>

your friends at
Moxxie
Moxxie Network
Moxxie Mentoring Foundation
MoxxieNetwork.com  /  MoxxieMentoring.org

Many Thanks to our Brave & Handsome
Models

Rob Fishman
Partner
Sandler Training

Jeff Goldberg
Jeff Goldberg & Associates

Steve Kent
Owner/Exec Director
Learning Rx

Harvey Kolin
Manging Partner
Corporate Commercial Realty

John Mayer
Manager
Atlantic Nursery

Charlie McGorty
Arris Inc

Shane Parouse
Managing Director
Center for Wealth Preservation

Alan Schwartz
Principal & Managing Attorney
Law Offices of
Alan J Schwartz PC

Less Than 4 Weeks Until ...

Emerald Summit
A Women's
Leadership Forum
and Fundraiser

EmeraldSummit.org<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=38136555&msgid=639067&act=6FZT&c=285698&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.emeraldsummit.org>

presented by

[https://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/285698/1a7c8e8af2f3f707d5e3365d9e5a973f/image/jpeg]<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=38136555&msgid=639067&act=6FZT&c=285698&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moxxiementoring.org>

October 29, 2014
11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Cold Spring Country Club

* Exclusive Country Club Setting