[Fredslist] DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!!!! next Thursday!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed Nov 26 16:39:47 EST 2014

Gotham,
We all rush to double and triple meetings for the most bang for your buck, or the fresh fish (yum!).  Next Thursday December 4 Gotham will have its third annual Gotham Green Awards!!! THIS IS A ONCE A YEAR, NOT TO BE MISSED EVENT!  It will be loaded with fresh fish!! And they will be Green too!!  Open to all Gotham members and guests!  The winners were from all over our Gotham Region Westchester, Long Island, Brooklyn, Queens, and Princeton.  COME AND SUPPORT those business that are looking to your future where ever you may be!

This event is not to be missed the last Gotham green awards we had more than 60 people!! (Think triple meeting with one focus!!)
If you are interested in the green space COME!
If you have people who are interested in the green space BRING THEM!
If you just want to come and hear some amazing companies and organizations tell how they are making the world a better place this is a must event!

This Thursday tomorrow while you ponder how green/sustainable/local or how juicy your turkey is take a minute and sign up for next Thursday and join us at the Gotham Green Awards!!

Hope to see you there!

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB