[Fredslist] Final Notice Come Join NY Health and Aging for lunch 11-12 ASK THE PROFESSIONAL

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Nov 10 12:38:15 EST 2014

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

*Our next NY Health and Aging Group lunch is WednesdAY, November 12**, 2014!!
12:15 PM, ONLY two days. Location: The Friars Club*

We will discuss Gotham NY Health 2014 “success stories” for you and/or your
clients.

You will also have a group of seasoned professionals answering your
questions about:

How to end hoarding.
Building a Tax-free Retirement
Should your parents buy long term care?
How long term care protects assets.
Managing Finances for the Elderly
Special Needs Trusts
Therapeutic Massage
Life insurance living benefits

 There are already some interesting Fresh Fish coming.  Please join us for
our last solo meeting of the year.

 As ususal, we have made it easy.  PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40.00.

Here’s what you do. Go to:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2013-12-26-1Click
on “pay as a guest.”

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers