[Fredslist] last week - highline - thank you

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Sun Nov 9 21:44:39 EST 2014

Gotham,
So last week as I am sure you saw I gave a highline tour in windy cold weather to 18 intrepid gothamites, it was wonderful!!

I have been remise in not responding to the thank you's and praise.  Although I always feel a bit odd hearing it, as it is something I love to do, so it feels awkward to be praised for it.  In reality I should be thanking all of you spending close to 3 hours hearing me talk about architecture.

For those of you who say "ugh early Sunday morning that is tough" or "it is too cold or windy or rainy" you are missing out those are the best times to see the highline. When I gets crowded the impact is somehow lessened.

And thank you Shelly for doing all of the hard work in GC'ing the tour I could not do it without you!

Well I hope to see you all on a future tour.

All the best,
Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal