[Fredslist] November 3-7 is National Veterans Small Business Week

Mindy Stern mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
Mon Nov 3 10:48:34 EST 2014

Supporting Veteran Entrepreneurs isn't just the right thing to do for our
vets - it's the right thing to do for our nation.  Veterans possess the
skills, discipline, and leadership necessary to kick start and operate
successful businesses.  This week we honor veteran business owners with
National Veterans Small Business Week.

Some facts about veteran business owners from the Small Business
Administration:

*	Are responsible for nearly one out of every ten small businesses in
America
*	Employ nearly six million workers
*	Generate over 1.5 trillion dollars in receipts each year
*	Are 45 percent more likely to be self-employed than non-veterans

For National Veterans Small Business Week, the SBA has created the hashtag
<http://www.twitter.com/hashtag/MyVetBiz> #MyVetBiz (link is external) to
encourage veteran business owners to share their stories and to encourage
community members to highlight local veteran-owned businesses in their
community and show their gratitude and support.

Please support a Veteran Owned Business and encourage others to do so. If
you have a story to share please do so in honor of our Vets.

Mindy Stern, SPHR, ACC

President

AIM Resource Group Inc.

HR Consulting, Leadership Development & Business Coaching

 <http://www.aimresourcegroup.com/> www.aimresourcegroup.com

mstern at aimresourcegroup.com