[Fredslist] Seeking Gotham Advtg. Magic

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Mar 28 08:59:51 EDT 2014

Hi Gotham

I had the pleasure of attending the recent Young Pros meeting and met so
many wonderful guests and members.  I also met Scott Wolitzer, who attended
at Kelly Welles suggestion.  When we discussed Gotham's magic wand, I knew
our Tribe could help Scott - please see Kelly's email below and Scott's
attached resume and see if you can work some magic for Scott. Thanks all.