[Fredslist] if you are looking for a housekeeper / cleaning lady

Sersaray Basarir sersaray at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 18:21:25 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to pass the word around that I have a very good cleaning lady who helps me with my own apartment, and also whenever I need her for my clients' houses she is always there for me.

Her daughter has just started college, and she is in need of some extra work.

If anyone is looking for a good cleaning lady/housekeeper, either part-time or full-time, i will be happy to pass her information. I'm sure she would appreciate it.

She is a very trustworthy, sweet, loyal, and hardworking person.

Sersaray Secil Servet Basarir
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
CITI HABITAT
400 East 84th Street| New York, NY 10028
Cell: 646.752.0536 | E-Fax: 917.262.7680