[Fredslist] FW: Diana Ross, Gwyneth Paltrow, Queen Latifah, Bambe Levine????

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Mar 24 21:51:07 EDT 2014

Yep, she dresses us all.  And by all I mean Carman, the gorgeous gray-haired
model, Sharon Stone, whose INSTINCTS are BASIC, Perfect Gwyneth, The Supreme
Diana, and Queenie Latifah herself!  She even dresses ME!

So if she can dress us, then imagine what she can do for YOU!!!

Gabrielle Carlson says SPRING BECKONS.  I believe her!  And Gabrielle¹s
spring comes in many colors.  Think ORANGE, AQUA, ORCHID AND WISTERIA.
Imagine Wisteria by Gabrielle!

Gabrielle's spring truck show continues through Sunday, March 30.  It¹s
located at the convenient Roger Smith Hotel @ 47th & Lexington Avenue
(second floor).  So come on by and choose her fabulous fashions by taking
them right off the rack.

Call herŠ.Better still, go see her and see yourself as the STAR you were
always meant to be!!

There are many talented people at Gotham. Gabrielle¹s one of the best.
Call Gabrielle :917-514-4433  gabriellecarlson at verizon.net

See you at Gabby¹s

Bambe Levine
Bambe Levine | President