[Fredslist] Gotham Moment with Shelley Simpson

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:22:08 EDT 2014

Loved spending time with Stephanie! It's not every day I get to be a place keeper for a place keeper. And hearing about how she is teaching doctors to be better at business is fascinating. If she can take their mind off the business, they can focus on the patients which is a very good thing.

Shelley Simpson, SSC
JuicePlus & Juiceplus Energy
646.549.7217
www.ssimpsonjuiceplus.com