[Fredslist] Gotham MAGIC / NETWORKING

Renee Richter centerpointmtge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:23:50 EDT 2014

Dear Tribe
 I would like to share an amazing example which highlights Gotham Magic.
I attended the Long Island Womens group, and heard Tina Sfrenza from the
United Beacon Vetarans house discuss their upcoming fundraiser. I connected
Tina with my nieces who have an amazing singing group whom entertain
wounded veterans. They have made connection and THE AMERICAN BOMBSHELLS
will be singing at the United Veterans Gala on April 3.
Please see press release below:

Ali Reeder
Mar 17 (4 days ago)
to me
The American Bombshells announced to be the featured entertainment at The
United Veteran Beacon House Gala!
April 3rd, 2014

On Thursday April 3, 2014, The United Veterans Beacon House will be hosting
a Fundraiser Gala at Watermill Caterers in Smithtown, NY. The United
Veterans Beacon House serves with the mission to provide temporary and
permanent residence for U.S. Military Veterans. As well to provide
emergency, temporary and permanent residence for men, women and women with
children. On April Proceeds to benefit the homeless & at-risk population we
have been devoted to serving since 1994.
To learn more about The United Veterans Beacon House and the upcoming Gala,
please visit UVBH.com

The American Bombshells serve as ambassadors of America's gratitude to our
nation's heroes. American Bombshells Entertainment, Inc., is a 501(c)(3)
charity organization, with the mission to provide morale and entertainment
to our wounded & disabled American heroes, our U.S. troops, and anyone proud
to be American!
To learn more about The American Bombshells please visit
www.AmericanBombshells.com <http://www.americanbombshells.com/>

For any PR/Media/Booking inquiries regarding The American Bombshells please
contact Ali Reeder at  info at AmericanBombshells.com
For Sponsorships and/or ticket purchase inquiries please contact Tina
Sferrazza at Tina at UVBH.com

__________

Thanks again Aunt Renee! Xo

God bless America.

Ali Reeder
President
American Bombshells Entertainment, Inc.
The American BombshellsR

347-703-1451
Info at AmericanBombshells.com
AmericanBombshells.com

American Bombshells Entertainment, Inc., is a 501(c)3 charity entertainment
organization providing morale and patriotic entertainment to our wounded
warriors, U.S. troops, and all patriotic Americans. If you are ever seeking
patriotic entertainment, we hope you consider The American Bombshells.

--
Thank you very much,

Renee' Richter
President