[Fredslist] Gotham Golf Outing

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Wed Mar 19 11:25:04 EDT 2014

Time to start thinking about Golf again.  Our first committee meeting
will take place on Wednesday April 2 at 4PM in Fred's office. We need
people to help plan this event. Being on this committee helps you
network with some of the "inner circle" of Gotham.

By coincidence, there is a triple joint meeting of Gotham that evening
so you can have a full Gotham experience.  Please let me know if you are
interested in being a part of this premier Gotham event.