[Fredslist] Looking for an IRO for May speaking opp

Becky Blackler becky at thecforoundtable.com
Tue Mar 18 10:01:24 EDT 2014

Good morning Gotham!

I am looking for a connection to an Investment Relations Officer or
professional in NYC for a potential speaking opportunity on Tuesday, May
20th in midtown.

The CFO RoundTable NYC's last program of the 2013-2014 season is on Crisis
Communications, where our panel of business press, PR professionals and IR
professionals will educate CFOs and other senior financial executives on
what they need to know when dealing with a corporate crisis.

Ideally, the IRO will have a few 'war stories' that they can publicly
comment on.

If anyone has questions, just let me know. Otherwise, thanks in advance for
your ideas!

Best,

Becky

Becky Blackler