[Fredslist] Thursday, March 20th,

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 18:43:25 EDT 2014

To all my Brother and Sisters,

This Thursday, March 20th. 2014 at 8am the Queens Group will hold its
monthly breakfast meeting at a New Venue, Skyline Diner, 271-27 Union
Turnpike, New Hyde Park, Tel. 1-718-347-1195. We will abolish our
non-compete clause since we will have a speaker that pertains to everyone
who either works for a living or owns their own business. Our guest speaker
is a World Renowned Consultant in his field and is also a Gotham Member,
Mr. Jeff Goldberg a Sales and Business Consultant, will give us the skinny
on how to do it better, from getting better leeds, which leed to better
sales and how to maintain your client base. So if you are not doing
anything this coming Thursday, or if you just happen to be in the area,
stop in, break some bread with us, have a cup of joe, and enjoy the
festivities. The Skyline is located off of exit 25 south on the Northern
State/Grand Central Parkway on the right hand side of Lakeview Road about
1/3 of a mile down and Exit 33 south on Lakeview Road, also on the right
side about 1/3 of a mile down. Remember we are waving our non-compete cause
so every one and we do mean every one is welcome. The tariff for this is
$25.00,
please go on line or bring cash.