[Fredslist] Seeking Finacial Wealth Analyst and Admin. Assistant

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Mar 14 14:02:38 EDT 2014

Dear Tribe...

Please scroll below for details on these special opportunities from Francis Financial. As many of you know, I am on the Board of Savvy
Ladies, founded by Stacy Francis. We also share a close working relationship. The people who work with Francis Financial grow and
thrive there and are well incentivized.

My best,

Kelly Welles
Co-chair, NY Health and Aging Resources
Presidents Council, Financial Planning Assn.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies