[Fredslist] "Why every attorney should consider ADR" -- published in Conn. Law Tribune

Jane Beddall jb at dovetailresolutions.com
Wed Mar 12 10:47:13 EDT 2014

_"Why every attorney should consider ADR" -- published in Conn. Law Tribune_

Hello, Gotham attorneys,

This heads-up is most important for those of you who think that
Alternative Dispute Resolution is *not *relevant to your practice.

My article, "Why every attorney should consider ADR", was recently
published in the Connecticut Law Tribune.  As I hope the title
suggests, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) can help you help your
clients in many situations -- including some that your clients or their
other trusted advisors
may think of themselves. In the article, I set out and dispel eight
myths about ADR.

If you have questions, please let me know. I would be happy to try to
clarify further.

If you are or would like to be a free digital subscriber, here's the
link:
http://www.ctlawtribune.com/id=1202644640773/ADR%3A-Why-Every-Attorney-Should-Consider-ADR#ixzz2vIrn60Em.

I also attach a pdf version.

Warm regards,