[Fredslist] Paid Speaking Opp for MD's and Licensed Wellness Professionals

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneBlogger.net
Fri Mar 7 14:35:56 EST 2014

See below, contact directly. Mention ny name...

~ Vik @  phoneBlogger.net
Office: 646.845.9170
Cell: 516.642.4100
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kate Gaffin" <kate at connectingtogreatness.com>
Date: Mar 7, 2014 2:27 PM
Subject: [ConnectingToGreatness] Wonderful, Paid Speaking Opp for MD's and
Licensed Wellness Professionals
To: <ConnectingToGreatness-announce at meetup.com>

Hi Connecting to Greatness Community,

*I have a wonderful, paid speaking opportunity for MD's and Licensed
Wellness Practitioners with expertise and presentation experience on the
following topics:*

~~Men's Health
~~Women's Health
~~Pediatric Health

The Speaking Opportunity is part of a Lunch and Learn Health and Wellness
series at a prestigious Global Investment Firm in Midtown.  Essentially,
it's a 45 minute presentation with 15 minutes for Q&A.  This is a great
branding awareness opportunity for an MD/Licensed Practitioner wanting to
bring more awareness to their practice.   And this may be the first of many
such opportunities available.  The Speaker Fee is $350, possibly $400.

*Speakers would have their choice of one of the following dates:*

~~May 21st, 22nd or 23rd
~~August 13th, 14th, or 15th
~~October 22nd, 23rd or 24th

If you are interested and either have or can very easily put together a
presentation on one of the topics listed above, please reach out to me ASAP
as I am looking to finalize the schedule by the end of next week.  And if
you know of anyone who might fit the bill, please forward this along.

Many thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

Kind Regards,

Kate

Kate Gaffin
'Connecting to Greatness' - Inspired Business Networking
&
*The 'Insanely Great Networking' System <<<<<< Watch for My Special Program
Announcement*

--
This message was sent by Kate Gaffin (kate at connectingtogreatness.com)
from Connecting

 Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 <#1449e035dcd703a2_> |
support at meetup.com