[Fredslist] Welcome Vincent L. Petraro .... to Israeloff Legal

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Mar 7 12:09:39 EST 2014

I rarely chime in on new members; my m.o. involves a direct email welcome.
However.....
In the case of Vincent Petraro, a good friend and colleague on some of my most successful ventures (with me in the more subservient role), I just want to let the entire tribe know how fortunate we are to recruit and welcome someone who lived the Gotham mantra before either of us knew Gotham existed.  Apart from his legal expertise, Vincent serves (voluntarily, of course) as  deputy chief mayor of the (non-profit) Community Mayors, which serves Special Needs children in the metropolitan area.  He also serves as a trustee of the Queens Chamber of Commerce and chair of its Legislative Advocacy Committee.
 Vincent, Welcome to Gotham

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]