[Fredslist] Team builder, facilitator / motivator wanted for event

Paul V. Carter paul at officelinks.com
Wed Mar 5 14:19:04 EST 2014

I have an annual meeting coming up at the end of March, I am looking for
someone who can facilitate fun, interesting group exercises aimed at
teamwork etc.

If anyone knows of such a person I'd like a recommendation.

--

Yours sincerely

Paul V. Carter
*Senior Vice President*
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Fl. NY 10036
T: +1 (646) 619 1125
F: +1 (646) 619 1127
C: +1 (917) 374 6111
@paulvcarter

<http://www.officelinks.com/><https://twitter.com/intent/follow?original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fabout.twitter.com%2Fresources%2Fbuttons&region=follow_link&screen_name=officelinks&tw_p=followbutton&variant=2.0><https://www.facebook.com/OfficeLinks><http://instagram.com/officelinks>