[Fredslist] Reduce your taxable income and help an orphan in Ghana at the same time!

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Tue Dec 30 14:57:50 EST 2014

Gothamites,
As many of you know I am the founder of American Friends of Dreamland School, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit which works with a school for orphans in central Ghana, Dreamland School. I've been working with the school for 5 years and we got our 501(c)(3) status earlier this year. Please lower your taxes and help a child realize his/her dreams!Go the donate page on our new website, just launched: http://www.afdreamlandschool.org/#!donate/c1ghi
All donations will go a long long way!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Steve Steve Maggi, Esq.SMA Law Firm U.S. Immigration & Consular Law
 80 Maiden Lane, Suite 2205
 New York, NY 10038
 Office: (212) 402-6885
 Cell: (917) 657-1132