[Fredslist] Why ride the circuit?

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:30:11 EST 2014

Well, like any answer to any question that starts with “why” an excellent answer is “why not?”  Why not join Gotham Commerce and Gotham Omni for our first meeting of the year?  Why not mix and mingle with two great groups, get to know us better, let us know more about you and contribute to what will be a great Gotham experience?  I can’t think of a reason why you shouldn’t ride the circuit to this joint meeting. So join us on Thursday, January 8th at 12:30 at the Friar’s Club - all you have to do is go to the site and sign up!

Shelley Simpson
The JuicePlus+ Company
Juiceplus+ Energy & #onesimplestep
646-549-7217