[Fredslist] Recommendation for a good Restaurant--Melville area

Barbara Kessler Barbara at lifeinfocusllc.com
Sun Dec 21 16:48:31 EST 2014

Hi All:

My daughter and future son-in law are getting married in June 2015.  I am
trying to find a restaurant where I can have their Rehearsal Dinner (for
about 40 people) on the Friday night prior to the wedding.  Most of our
guests will be staying at the Huntington Hilton (on Rte 110) so I am
looking for a venue within 15-20 minutes of that area.  Any recommendations?

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Barbara Kessler​

-------------
Barbara Kessler, Esq., ACC
Life in Focus
Office: 516-625-0542
Fax: 516-621-0488
Barbara at lifeinfocusllc.com
www.lifeinfocusllc.com

Treasurer &
Director of Corporate Compliance,
ICF--LI (formerly Long Island Coaching Alliance)

<http://www.lifeinfocusllc.com>